- All guests boarding need to be vaccinated against feline leukaemia (FeLV), Rhinotracheitis (FRV) (Herpesvirus), Calicivirus (FCV), Feline Panleukopenia
We need to view an up to date vaccination certificate on each visit and will take a copy. Guests without this will not be admitted.
- Please ensure your cat has received the recommended flea treatment prior to attending. Should your cat require treatment for fleas or worms whilst at the cattery, we will levy a charge for this.
- On the rare occurrence of a guest becoming ill during its stay, we will contact your vet to seek advice (if available), if your vet is not available we will contact our vet to seek advice. Any costs incurred remain the responsibility of the guest’s owner.
- Every care is taken with our guests staying with us, however we cannot be held responsible for any illness, disease or death of a cat whilst boarding.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to contact the owner or emergency contact if an animal is suffering and the vet advises euthanasia. But if that is not possible to contact either the owner or emergency contact the vet’s opinion on the welfare of the animal will be taken into consideration.
- Any current or ongoing problems with a guest’s health or temperament must be notified to us at the time of booking.
- We cannot accept un-neutered males, unless they are under six months of age.
- Only guests from the same household can share accommodation.
- If your cat requires a prescription diet, you must bring this with you.
- Please be aware that for reasons of safety, we will turn away any cat/s which is suffering from, or which is suspected of suffering from any form of infectious or contagious disease. All cats are examined on arrival and we reserve the right not to accept any cat/s which show signs of ill-health, pending further advice from a veterinary surgeon.
- For safety reasons, please ensure that any collars are removed.
- A non-refundable booking fee of 25% of the total bill is payable at the time of booking.
- We respectively ask that the balance of your booking fees is paid in full at the time of arrival,or in the event of long term boarding one month in advance of every 28 days.
- If you cancel your booking – the booking fee is forfeited.
- If you cancel your booking within 7 days of arrival, the full balance is payable.
- Please note that arrival and departure days are charged at the full daily rate to allow time for a full clean of the suite between guests.
- If one of our guests isn’t collected within 14 days of departure date or we haven’t been notified of an extended stay, it will at our discretion to rehome.
- We can only accept payment by cash, cheque (this must clear prior to your arrival) Direct Bank Payment or PayPal.
- All prices include food, insurance, there is no reduction if clients bring their own food.
- The suite may be available for your cat/cats from opening time on the day of arrival, however to ensure that your cat’s suite is available it would be better to deliver your cat between afternoon opening times. Holding pens are available but we would like to settle our guest straight into his/her suite. It would be appreciated if you could advise us of an estimated time or arrival and collection.
- A provisional booking will only be held for 3 days.
- A minimum fee of 5 days boarding is charged for Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- A minimum stay fee of 3 days will be charged.
- Any tariff adjustments are published by the beginning of November each year and are calculated in line with annual inflationary increases. Following publication, the adjusted tariffs are applicable to all bookings taken on or after the 1st January the following calendar year.
- All cats brought in on arrival must be in suitable carriers and not in your arms.
Please only deliver your cats or collect them during opening times:-
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1100 1600- 1800
Saturday 0900 – 1100 1600- 1800
Sunday 1000 – 1200
Bank Holidays Closed
However, we are open 365 days of week for our guests!
Viewing is by appointment only please.