To make sure we maintain our high standards and make sure all our guests have a happy and safe stay we need to ensure that –
- Each time your cat is boarded with us, you provide proof that your cat/s annual vaccinations are up to date, and, do not lapse whilst being boarded, paperwork must be signed by your vet.
- If the annual vaccination lapses whilst being boarded, we accept no responsibility, if your cat contracts any respiratory infections.
- Please make your vet is aware that you cat/s are to be boarded, to ensure they receive the relevant vaccinations and paperwork.
- We also ask that prior to boarding, you apply flea treatment to your cat/s.
- All cats over the age of 6 months MUST BE Neutered. We cannot accept un-neutered cats.